Saturday, June 9, 2007

Blogger Identity Crisis

Sorry for the many recent changes in my blog template... I can't decide! I know that I am happy with the photo header (yes, it is my girls' sweet little feet), but can't seem to get the colors right. I liked the blue, but felt it wasn't feminine enough. But is the pink too cheesy? Any suggestions???


4 comments:

Jill said...

I thought the pink was adorable. That is a really cute pic! I was curious if that was there little feet.

Lise said...

I love the photo - especially now that I know whose feet are "feet-ured". Love the pink - could you experiment w/ different shades of pink? Pink polka dots on another color? Whatever you choose, it will look great.

Anonymous said...

I like the green. :) Or, have you thought about lavender? I'm so slow... it never even occurred to me that those were the girls' feet! How sweet!

Lori said...

Thanks for the suggestions! Lise - I liked your idea for polka dots and it inspired me to search for a way to use a background image in the template. Leslie - the lavender is a good idea, too. So, I'll try this out for a while! Pink polka dots with lavender sidebar...