Left to right: Body of dress, godets, underskirt, bodysuit
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Dress Fabric
I went to several local fabric stores today and purchased some fabric for my dress. Or at least for the first attempt! I really wanted to make the main body out of dark navy stretch velvet, but am going to try this glitter stretch stuff first.
Left to right: Body of dress, godets, underskirt, bodysuit

Left to right: Body of dress, godets, underskirt, bodysuit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is really pretty fabric. Did you check that fabric place in Carmel to see if they had the velvet you wanted? It is at 116 and Rangeline Rd. I think it is called Hancock fabrics.
Can't wait to see it on the model!!!
Those are very pretty fabrics. Also I had to look up godet, so now I have learned something for the day!
I added a link to the godet definition. I didn't know what they were before this, either. :-)
Post a Comment