How about you? Whose blogs do you read? Or maybe YOU are a stranger reading MY blog! (haha)
Anyway, here are some blogs that I follow:
The Pioneer Woman - great photos and stories

Infarrantly Creative - encouraging testimony and craftiness

Filth Wizardry - creative ideas for preschoolers
Ali Edwards - scrapbooking inspiration
3 comments:
Oh, I read so many strangers' blogs, its not funny!
A couple of my current favorites:
Young House Love - cheap DIY
http://www.younghouselove.com/
Centsational Girl - crafts and other projects
http://www.centsationalgirl.com/
Today's Creative Blog - tons of great creative blogs
http://todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com/
I know of a few other ladies that read The Pioneer Woman. It must be a popular sight. I've heard that she doesn't live too terribly far from us. The wife of one of Chris's former commanders won one of her contests not too long ago & got to go to her ranch. Needless to say, she was pretty excited about that opportunity. (I got that from her blog and she was nearly a stranger.)
Here are some I like:
A Beautiful Mess - creativity & young love!http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/
24 Boxes - all about food & cooking! http://24boxes.blogspot.com/
Starry Sky Ranch - great photography and writing
http://starryskyranch.typepad.com/starry_sky_ranch/
Post a Comment