Friday, September 25, 2009

Preschool - Week 3 - Letter B

This week was brought to you by the Letter B and the Number 2. :-)

Here's what we covered:


Language Arts:
- Handwriting Worksheets (balloon, bat, Bible
- Sound worksheet
- Letter of the Week Craft:


Math:
- Handwriting worksheets
- Sorting with buttons. The girls loved playing with all these great buttons my mom gave to us. Some of them are from their great-great grandmother!




Science:
- Bats (coloring page & read books)
- In retrospect I should've skipped the details about vampire bats, but I am a bad mommy and got a little dramatic at that point...
- Bat Craft:

- Science Journal page:



Social Studies:
- Benjamin Franklin (read books and talked about being creative and also how America gained freedom from England)

Sight Words:
- Banana, Balloon, But, Blue, Black
- Sight Word worksheet


Tuesday was the first day of fall and we'd been counting down the days to Autumn on our calendar since school began. Finally Fall had arrived and I let the girls help me decorate the house:


Snack:
- Chocolate Covered Banana Pops


Music:
- Listened to Bach CD from library

Bible Stories:
- The Lost Sheep, Prodigal Son, and Jesus with the Little Children
- Sheep Craft

2 comments:

Mom said...

Preschool looks like so much I wish I could sign up!

MNK said...

B is for Brilliant (which you are)!