Luckily Lisa came to my rescue. Ironically, she showed up with her basket of felt and showed me the adorable little animals she'd been creating for Lillian (with NO pattern, mind you...) So with her creative suggestions I got motivated to finish the set.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
The Cupcakes
Some of you know I've been working on these since October. I got frustrated after the first one, after finding that the pattern was a lot more tricky than I had anticipated.
Luckily Lisa came to my rescue. Ironically, she showed up with her basket of felt and showed me the adorable little animals she'd been creating for Lillian (with NO pattern, mind you...) So with her creative suggestions I got motivated to finish the set.






Luckily Lisa came to my rescue. Ironically, she showed up with her basket of felt and showed me the adorable little animals she'd been creating for Lillian (with NO pattern, mind you...) So with her creative suggestions I got motivated to finish the set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay, you finished them! They are so cute :) Just looking through your photos is making me hungry...
These are absolutely adorable!! I may have to pass this on to a certain great sewer in my life (Aaron's mother) when she asks for gift ideas.
Felt never looked so yummy!
They look good enough to eat! Yum!
These turned out terrific! You're now ready to join the cult following of Felt Foodies. Bon Appetit!
Post a Comment