Friday, October 1, 2010

Preschool - Week 6 - The Little Rabbit

This week we read The Little Rabbit.  You may or may not have noticed, but I am not doing these in the order of the BFIAR book.  Basically, it's the order of what I can get from my library at what time! :)  E liked this book a lot. Not too long, informative and with a cute story.



Here are some activities we did over the week:

We did a rabbit clothespin card (we've also been reviewing the previous weeks cards as a preparation for sight word memorization):

I made this simple math worksheet to do together, to introduce addition:

I pulled out the deciduous forest animals from our Animal Habitat cards (plus a few other random animals) and I had her pull out the animals that lived in the woods.

I know we did some other activities, but I lost my camera for a few days and now I can't remember... :)

We talked about camouflage (since the wild rabbit was brown and the pet rabbit was white) and I found a ton of really cool pictures on Google images of animal camouflage.  However, E really could care less about it.  I however, thought they were amazing. God is a master creator! 

No comments: