This week, I took a departure from the now standard magnet/clothespin/etc. activities. This week we did something new - we made a LAP BOOK. A lap book is a file folder that you decorate with things that pertain to a subject that you are studying. HomeschoolShare.com has a ton of these that are free to print and use. We did most of the activities from their Katy No-Pocket lap book pdf. I just printed these out on cardstock, except the title page, which I printed on regular paper.
E colored the title page, then we glued it to half the lap book front, cut it along the edge and glued the other side on.
She did lots of cutting:
Gluing:
Sticker-making:
Sticker peeling:
Matching:
Coloring:
(This is not part of the lap book, but was a cute coloring page.
The joey fits into the mama's pocket! )
Sounding out K words and inserting them into a cute K pocket:
Enjoying the fruits of our labor:
No comments:
Post a Comment