We managed a few activities, but not many as this was the week that we had my niece, Em. :)
The ABC Bunny Activity Card was fun, though incomplete. If I had spent more time looking into it, I would have added a picture for C and Y. But it was excellent cutting practice and E was able to look through the book to make sure she got the right picture for each box.
Since the "topic" was ABC's, I let E practice writing her letters in some shaving cream. I have often seen this activity mentioned in homeschooling blogs, but have never tried it with the girls. I know C has done it at school, too. But E did NOT enjoy it. I pretty much forced her to write her name and that was it. Too messy for her! Who woulda thought?
(the caption for this photo should be, "Now, the sooner you smile nice for Mommy, the sooner I'll wash your hands and let you be done.")
On a more fun note, E wanted to sort buttons, so I gladly let her have some fun with that:
We also did some pages from a preschool workbook. Later, I found the ABC Bunny song on YouTube and we watched that together on the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment