Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Road Trip!!!!!!!

So Doug and I finally got to make our long-awaited road trip out to New Hampshire. We packed the mini-van full of the nursery furniture (thanks Uncle Rick and Aunt Catherine!) and drove it out to it's new home.


The drive was really not bad - 15 hours in all. We packed lots of snacks so we only stopped for 23 minutes the whole time, according to the Garmin. :-) We listened to a book on CD from the library and that really helped to pass the time.

We had a wonderful visit. It was the first time in a long time that we vacationed without the girls somewhere other than at home. So there were truly no responsibilities. Plus we got to see Michelle and Greg and we always enjoy spending time together. :-)

It was great to see Michelle's belly in person. So cute, dontchathink?


Aside from some CrAzY New Hampshire drivers, ahem,


we had a lovely first day taking in some scenery and meeting Greg for lunch at a local restaurant.



1 comment:

MNK said...

We miss you guys! The puppies are seriously depressed. Just moping around. Styles looks lost. I'm glad we have more visitors coming tomorrow even though they are no substitute for my sista. Give me some January dates!!!! Thumper says hello. Oh, and I dyed my hair brown today - now I'm truly "momed".